Monday, May 23, 2011

Simply Monday

I Love Disinfecting wipes!!!! They are perfect for the quick cleanups and easy for the kids to use to help clean things like baseboards, light switches and door handles. Lauren love to help with those types of cleanups. I have tried all 3 of these and usually just buy whichever is on sale at Costco. The Clorox wipes say they have a streak free clean but I disagree, they are also thinner and wetter than the others so they are my least favorite. Lysol wipes are my favorite except that they don't fit easily into bathroom cabinets and other small spaces. The Kirkland wipes are the easiest to store and easiest to remove from the container. I think they do just as good of a job as the Lysol ones and are a little cheaper.
I keep one in each bathroom, the laundry room and the kitchen. I know they aren't the best for heavy cleaning but they make cleaning those small problems so quick and easy. It makes it so easy to stop in the bathroom and do a quick cleaning every day. Anything to make my life easier is great for me :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I am running low and didn't stock up last time they were on sale. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete