Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day, By: Dallin

Dallin's class did some fun activities for their mothers. I didn't want to wait till Sunday to look at all of it and I'm glad I didn't. They made a cute little book that they filled in the answers to some basic questions. I just wanted to share a few here.

Her favorite place to shop is.... Anywhere
She is 41 years old and her best friends are... the whole family
If my mom had a day all to herself she would.. do whatever she wants
My mom's favorite treat is... Jujy Fruits
I think my mom looks prettiest when... she's laughing.
The most special gift I could give my mom would be... my help

I'm so glad that he knows me so well !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so darling. It makes me want to cry. I love the answer to her favorite place to shop, Anywhere. So cute. And for the record you are beautiful when you laugh, your the nicest person I know and your smile is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete