Monday, May 9, 2011

Simply Monday




This is one of my favorite simplifying items in my home. Thanks to my friend Darci who showed this idea at an organizing class about 4 years ago. This is an over-the-door shoe organizer that I use for the items most needed during the different seasons. It is hanging on the laundry room door which also leads to the garage. All winter it is filled with winter gloves, hats and scarves. Now that it's finally getting warm out, I have switched to my spring/summer items like sunscreen and bug spray. I also keep umbrellas there since you never know what to expect with the weather :) Some items are year long such as the brushes, hair spray, and rubber bands for those hurry out the door mornings. Its also a good place for bandaids and other first aid supplies that you may need quickly. This has saved me so much time and space and I love it!!!

1 comment: