Friday, April 1, 2011

Looking Forward.....

My mom gave me this book when I left for college at BYU in the fall of 1987. Now almost 24 years later I am passing it on to my daughter Jordan as she has left home for the first time. The book was published in 1977 so the pictures are quite funny. Even in 1987 I thought it was quite humorous. If you can ignore the crazy clothes and the silly looks on the faces of the actors, it is a good reference on self-defense. Can you believe I kept this book for so long ? I guess that would explain alot of my issues :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, she didn't give me one of these! I guess she loves you more.
    I just saw that BYU has a PE class that's self-defense for women. I'm trying to talk Ashley into taking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy it used at Amazon for only 19.95, but if you want a new copy its 49.95 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That's awesome... How come you didn't give it to me when I was visiting Thursday?

    On a side note, that picture thats on your header of the family... Well, I just noticed that dad is on his tip toes to not seem short. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete