Saturday, April 30, 2011

Live Simply

A few years ago I bought this vinyl to put up somewhere in my house. I couldn't figure out where to put it cause it didn't quite "fit" in any of my rooms, but I love the saying. This year as we have set the goal of organizing and simplifying I decided that I needed to find a place to put it. It's now on the wall in the laundry room right by the door to the garage. I figured that would do me the most good since it's a constant reminder as I leave the house that I don't need to find all the good deals on the stuff I don't really need :) We have been working real hard on spring cleaning, maybe when we are done it will finally be spring. I know the reason that it's so hard for me to keep my house super clean is that we have toooooo much stuff. If I would simply take this statement to heart all the time then it would be much easier to follow. I can't complain about the snow today since we cleaned out our bedroom closet for the first time in 5 years. Greg has also spent lots of time cleaning out the garage!!! I started the organizing back in February with my Craft Room and now I've come full circle and need to clean it again, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment