Monday, January 31, 2011

ORGANIZE, Part 1


This year I have been inspired to ORGANIZE. I decided to start with my craft room since it seems to be the biggest disaster most of the time. I did lots of cleaning and then discovered that I had many things in cupboards and drawers that didn't seem to have a "home". So I decided to start with all my assorted sizes of pictures. The binder on the left is 1 of 2 binders which now hold my kids school pictures. The other binder holds our family pictures. I've always thought I would get around to doing something with these pictures, but mostly they've just moved from place to place and had no rhyme or reason. Now when I need a picture I can just go to the binder and pull it out. They are all in chronological order with the school grades and dates on them. Now onto the next project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment