Monday, July 11, 2011

Simply Monday- Family Calendar



I have this white board weekly calendar on the wall in the laundry room to help us remember all the daily activities we have. Normally I update this on Sunday from my planner and then on Monday night we go over it at Family Home Evening. Somehow though I haven't done much updating this summer and have forgotten a few activities till the last minute. Like this morning at 9:45 when I realized that it was Monday and cubscouts starts at 10:00. Luckily it wasn't at my house today so I made it to Lori's on time but with wet hair and no make-up :) I don't think the boys noticed. I love having this calendar where everyone can see it so that when someone asks me if they can do something, I just have them check the calendar to see what's going on. Hopefully my Simply Monday posts will help me this summer since I feel like I've lost my simplifying attitude in the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment